Monday, September 22, 2008

Holiday~~

It was ages ago since i update this blog. Sorry about that. Haha. I am really lazy to write something here most of the time. Although there are some interesting things that worth to be mentioned but I just don't have the enthusiasm to write them. So lazy huh! I deserved a scold.

These few days were very wonderful. After the Biology practical on last Wednesday, the holiday mood dominated me and I started to become lazy. Leaving all the books and notes behind, I enjoyed myself playing computer games, chatting and wasting time walking around in the house. I had left out so much and I was still able to use all my precious time doing nothing. Amazing huh?! yea~ Soon I would face the consequences.. Haiz.

The holiday kicked off by a visit to my jewish friend's small party on Friday. Interesting enough, He is living with a indonesian girl and a cute land lord. I enjoyed the dinner ( spicy fried rice and wrap) provided by them and we had lots of fun playing a special game called greed. A special experience and thanks to Jeremy for inviting us along.

The next day was a tiring day. We hunted the city down for the hope of gaining the grand price of 1000 dollars. Big money huh! Haha. We ran for a few kilometres and in the end we won one 2GB USB pendrive for each person. Thanks to the pedestrian in rundle mall for giving a help in building the largest human piramid in adelaide!! :P:P

The tireness remained and worsen after we went to glenelg beach and soak ourselves in the freezing cold sea water. I was thrown by a whole group of people and thanks guys! That would be the most wonderful thrown I had ever encounter. Anyway, it was really cold!!! haha. I enjoyed it though. Don't worry. Spending time with your friends and love one along the beach was definitely a wonderful idea. Try it out. ^^

And today! I didn't go anyway, just spent my time with te ying reading the statistics notes. Anyway, it was fun as well. And hopefully tomorrow we are able to finish the statistics's assignment. Null hypothesis : We are able to finish the assignment tomorrow. Alternative hypothesis : We are not able to finisht the assignment tomorrow. Significance level 0.05

If the p-value is less than 0.05, I will treat you guys some ice-cream!! haha. So pray for me okay? :P:P

Holiday started. I need to plan well so that I won't waste any precious time and I need those time to revise the stuffs that I left out in the first half semester. Wish me luck~ ^^

3 comments:

Te Ying said...

wei, treat me ice cream!!
coz we didn finish the assignment on tuesday =P

Yi Tyeng said...

Now my turn to have one week break... lol But too bad holiday=study break for me. One test, 2 assignments... :-S

Jox hOnG said...

I have one assignment and two test is coming as well.. But I am too lazy to revise it. :P:P