Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pei pei birthday and henley beach

Haha.. Now i will post something up.. :P:P. Last wednesday, we celebrated pei pei, amreet and kah jien's birthday. ( their birthday is different but we decided to celebrate it together) With a suprise party held, We managed to give then an unforgetable birthday party. haha.

We prepared three cakes. We sung three birthday songs.. Egg were thrown and special gifts were given. Everyone was so excited and crazy in that party. And ofcourse, it is a special day for me. We hang on there until late at the midnight. After we went back the fun wasn't ended. It was continued by dota marathon. Crazy huh. Indeed we were. I think I won't do it a second time. Too tiring. haha. An unforgettable night!

Now, today we had a cycling trip to henley beach. It was a wonderful trip that allowed us to become 'crazy' again. These bicycles were provided by the Adelaide city counsel and it was free of charge!! haha. It was a long time since I ride a bicycle and this trip gave me a feeling of going back to the days when I was riding with my cousin at muar.. My childhood.. It was so fun.. Innocent childhood was the most valuable memory I have.

After One and half hour of cycling, we reached Henley beach. On our journey, we saw horses, ducks, all kinds of dogs, cyclists and of course serene scenaries.. The grass was green and the leaves on the trees dropping.. Autumn is ending and winter is starting. The cold atmosphere doesn't remove our joy to have fun together. The cold sea wind was styling my messy hair with my boredom was taken away by it in the process. Sea gulls were excited by the food we gave and people were amazed by the voice we made. Running on the beach brought me back to the unforgetable redang trip I once had.

Some of my friends turn to water man and some of them turn to sand man. haha. Video was taken and snapping sound of camera could be heard endlessly. Having a trip with all the people from Malaysia was always enjoyable.. Malaysia boleh!! hahaha.

I will upload pictures and some video hopefully to here and to facebook later. Cheers and wish I will have some trip like this again!! :P:P

2 comments:

~$ieW m3i~ said...

hahaha we really had lots of fun this week didn't we? and 4th june 2008. i know it marks a special day for you. haha cya around, gan! all the best, in your exams and also *aherm* you-know-what! :)

Jox hOnG said...

Hahaha. Indeed we were.. So fun. But sooner or later we have to strive for our exam.. =.= Looking forward to our winter break. C ya tomorrow!! haha. THe sim..