Saturday, June 21, 2008

Study break

Cold.. is the first word that comes into my mind everyday. Winter is here and I miss the warm weather in Malaysia. Although the temperature is just about 12 celcius, it is cold enough to make me shiver everytime i wake up from my sweet warm quilt!!

Study break last for two weeks and all we can do during this 'holidays' are just studying. Er... Some games and movies in the mean time are always favorable!! haha. Looking forward to winter break but I am worry about the coming exam.. Life is full of exam.. And everyone worry about that.

Friends, all of you are now going to university. Some of you are satisfied and some of you are not. Whatever the results are, let enjoy our uni life while we still can. No matter where you all go, we will still meet each other during CNY!! Yeah!! Looking forward to december!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho take good care. not to get flu or fever....

Jox hOnG said...

Haha. I will take care of myself!! you too!! Must enjoy your life. don't always be sad k?

Sui yuan zhi zai..