Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back from Rushi camp!!

One more weeks to go!!! I am going to start my second semester soon. Hopefully I will enjoy it as much as I could during the first semester. My result was out yesterday and guess what i have for my COMM? It is I which means incomplete. Don't ask me the meaning as I don't know what happened as well. Most of my friends have failed it and hopefully i will at least get a P2 for it after it is completed.

The buddhist camp is rather enjoyable. I met a lot of new friends from all over the world like Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia and Hong Kong. the camp reminds me of the days when I was one of the commitees organising the similar youth camp in Tampin buddhist accosiation. I am quite suprised that they only organised the camp for two times before this as their events and games are really interesting and meaningful. It is really one of the most enjoyable camp I ever had. A great job! I learnt a lot from the camp and hopefully I manage to use all the knowledge I gain in my life.

Being one of the buddhist I am learn how to deal with death ( the ultimate problems ) and all sorts of problem that we used to have. However, with my affliction, I still can't control myself well enough to remain peaceful all the time. I really hope that one day I can achieve what I want to and bring happiness to the people around me just like the laughing buddha. Death. I suppose most of the teenager wouldn't think about this problem until they get old one day. I am lucky to find my own solution to overcome the death. Have you find yours? If you haven't, NOW is the perfect time for you to think about it. Don't think that you have a lot of time to think about it later because if you don't make a move now, you might regret later. Tomorrow will always be a mystery and who knows our life will end by tomorrow? Think about it seriously.

Find your peace in your heart. Then you will find your own way to live happily. First, we need to answer two questions.

What is life?

What is the ultimate goal of your life?

Me?

I am sure you know my answer if you followed my post.


My ultimate goal of life..

Obviously, Pure land....

AMTB..

^^

No comments: