Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Holiday starts!!

My holiday starts with a birthday party for Hooi lie after the toughest paper, COMM. Agr!!! Whatever it is, my holiday mood starts when I was doing the paper. I even fall asleep when I was doing my summary.. Speechless..

Holiday is the best time for us to relax and keep our minds away from all the books, assignments and tests. Holiday allow me to sleep more, play more and have my mind relax more.. I know you understand why I like holiday so much. Who doesn't like?

My writing skill is regressing... So do my speaking skill. These are all due to my laziness. Having no particular mood or enthusiasm to write, I neglected my blog for a long time. I feel extremely remorseful when i read somebody else blog. The way they present their life, the words they used really makes me indulge in a virtual world of language. I wonder... would I have the skill to create my own language world? But anyway, I will just sui yuan and try my best now.. So that i won't feel bad trying and trying again.

I will pass my first week of holiday walking around adelaide and know more about the city I am living in. Wildlife park, shopping centre and any places that can arouse my interest shall wait for my presence in these few days. I have prepared my bus tickets and here we go!! ^^

The second week is for buddhist camp organised by zhu lin temple. It is a youth camp which allow us to know more about buddhism and try some meditation. My mom is worried about the style they are using as I, the follower of pure land style, shall focus on chanting the amituofo buddha's name and not confusing myself with other methods. However, there will be no obstacles as I am the one who is controlling my mind. I will just chant amituofo while doing meditation and everything will be prefect!! This will be a good chance for me to train my chatting skill. ^^ yeah~

Third week is still blank and free from any plan. I will just spend some time with te ying and my friends.. If I will have any plan, I will tell you all.

That is the plan for my holiday. Lets have fun~ cheers~

2 comments:

Yi Tyeng said...

Still holidaying? My class starts on Monday(28th)... Sob sob.... :-(

Jox hOnG said...

Haha. We will start our class on the same date which is today! Anyway, you enjoyed your holiday a lot just like I did. So let us have some spirit in studying now. Basha!! Lets Jia you together!! ^^