Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We are together..

Sometimes i wonder.. Should I continue to do that? Should I continue to sacrifice? I am learned to be tolerent. But I think soemtimes we really need to show to them that we are together as a team. Not playing solo. If we lose, we will lose together. Therefore every single team member have to take responsibility about the losing.

Hrm.. I think I need to practice more and learn more.. So that I will know what should I do in whatever circumstances. I really need to learn hard...

3 comments:

~$ieW m3i~ said...

life itself is a lifelong lesson. so keep on exploring. you'll discover many wonderful things. everyday is a new day with more adventures. wish you all the best. and yes, team spirit! walk together through this journey. never forsake each other. you will be alright. =)

Anonymous said...

人生是一条充满荆棘、崎岖的道路。唯有具备坚韧不拔的精神,方能战胜它。所有面对的人情事故,皆以一颗平常心看待,静观其变,内心清清楚楚、明明白白因缘和合、三世因果之理,则将会释怀、坦然视之。加油哦!

Jox hOnG said...

Siew Mei: HAHA. I will learn everything as i go on. DOn't worry... ahaha. Thank you for your support and i will give you mine when you need it.

净莲:谢谢你的劝告。我会继续努力,希望有一天真诚心会现前。