Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Emptiness...

Most of the people had this feeling before...

"Why they are better than us? Why they are more clever than us?"

"why my house isn't that big? Why they are so rich? "

" why they are healthy? Why they do not need to suffer? "

And the question i always have is..

" Why I am here? "

Found my answer after few years.

Answer?

"To repay gratitude, to have revenge, to claim debts and to pay debts."

"I am tired of this.. I feel like I have done this again and again. My heart is tired. What should I do."

"Easy, Just let it go. Do not seek for revenge. Do not claim anymore debts. You will find peace after that."

" I would like to do it. But something keeps impeding me from doing so. It is hard. Haiz.. "

" Everyone is like that. Just don't give up and one day you will understand the joy of freedom."

May I get the joy of freedom..

No comments: