Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Winter break is coming... One more month to go..

Life is getting busier and busier with the end of semester coming. Tonnes of reading, tutorial and assignment are waiting for me. Deep inside my heart I pray, pray for the strength that allows me to finish everything smoothly.

End of semester exam is just around the corner. Most of the lecturers keep on reminding us to have our study plan readied before it is too late. Ignoring their advice, I have my own sweet time doing some things that make my life happier. Example? Watching video of master chin kong!! haha.. Enjoyable!!!

Time and tide waits for no man. I should feel glad as this indicates that I can go back to malaysia soon! haha. I miss the people and the food there. Waiting for the moment to come. Things change fast. My brother has graduated from MMU, my cousins are going to graduate in three months time. My another cousin has enrolled in KTAR. phew.. All sorts of things have happened and I hope most of them will be a good one.

Winter is coming.. What kind of weather is it? I don't know... Hope I won't freeze to death here. I guess Malaysia is experiencing hot weather now. I wonder if I can bear the heat when i go back.

Still having simple and normal life. haha. Anyway, I like it. Simple person for a simple life!!!

And a special ending of course!! hahaha. ^^

cheers~~

11 comments:

Yi Tyeng said...

Any plan for winter? I can't wait for winter to come.... So sick of studying everyday.... :-S
All the best for all ur tests and assignments...

Yi Tyeng said...

I mean winter break... Dun really like cold weather actually... :p

Jox hOnG said...

The weather here is getting cold as well.. I will join a buddhist camp. Still don't know where i will be going. Will tell you if I have any plan. How about you? I thought you are coming to Adelaide?

Morning Star said...

wah!!winter wo...so shuang!!! hav cold weather there la...my place is just having some blowing wind n raining like cat n dog...haha
keep in touch la!!!jiayou for ur exam coming lo...

Jox hOnG said...

I don't really like winter like what yi tyeng has said. So cold~~ haha.

Anonymous said...

Haha, when i think that the appearance of your body is exactly like a tree... OHH NO -- legs=roots ; body=stem ; hands=twigs ; head+hair=heavy leaves ...... Aiyo.. How to bear the extreme(to me) cold weather there oooo!! So take good good care of yourself aa~~

Jox hOnG said...

I am not longer a tree.
haha. Who knows??

Yi Tyeng said...

Not anymore... :P Will be going to New Zealand... Can't wait for all the stress to go away... :-S

Jox hOnG said...

So nice. Can have a vacation to new zealand. I wonder how you save your money!! Teach me your secret!! haha.

Yi Tyeng said...

Haha! My allowance per month is slightly more than u... :P And I eat in everyday... So i guess that's y i can save some money...

Jox hOnG said...

I eat in always as well. But i wonder how to save the money. maybe my rental is too high. haha