Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Something is wrong with my study method.

The test is coming. But I feel nothing at all. I am numb i guess. Since secondary school I dislike exam as I don't like to feeling of being pressure up. This cause me to feel nervous after the exam is over instead of before the exam. Exam, which can't be separated from our life, makes most of us unhappy.

I can study but I don't want to study just because I needed to. You might say that everyone is forced to study and this is indeed true for this moment. There will only be one person that can help me... me myself..

2 comments:

Morning Star said...

jiayou for ur test lo.....u can do it de!!!!juz fight for urself lo....ur future is bright with the afford u put on it
gambateh!!!

Jox hOnG said...

Haha. May the light of hope always shines down on us..