Sunday, May 4, 2008

4th of May.. Days are getting more and more hectic!

Hello guys!! My apologies for those who had been waiting for my post ( I wonder if there is any). These days I found out that I no longer have the urge to update my blog unless there is something interesting that I would like to share with you guys! Nothing much can be told as my life had gone back to its original state after the holidays ended. Classes, assignment, homework, cooking and sleeping were all the things I could do everyday! Boring huh.. What to do? Life is always like that and what we can do is to enjoy it!!

Yesterday a KFC gathering was organised in PP, SM, MY and Amreet apartment! It was the first time the chicken from KFC in Adelaide went into our stomach!! Almost all of our friends who came from malaysia answered the gathering except those who were afraid that the oily chicken will increase their weight!! ( I am thin, so.. no problem at all!!! wakakaka) With the aid of the coupons from the hosts, we were able to have a cheap and nice dinner althought it was not really healthy. There were 18 of us enjoying the delicious food ( I would say that KFC in Malaysia is better. ) and had fun chatting and playing during the gathering. Mind you, the noise that we made were even louder than the ear-breaking music in a pub!! Hope that the hosts would not receive any complaint letter about the funny and weird noises. :P:P I wasn't worried as Saturday night is the happy hour for australians. Therefore, making noises on Saturday night shouldn't be any problem! :P:P

Lots of things happened in the event yesterday but the most exciting moment for me will be the moment when Shoky confessed to YY with everyone staring at them! However, till now I am not so sure whether Shoky was just trying to amuse us or the words really came from his heart. Anyway, he indeed gave us a lot of laughter! hahaha! That was fun! The answer given by YY was obivously "deng!" which is the word that she always come up with. It has no meaning in some sense but sometimes it means everything. haha. Of course YY answered "no". If not, I am afraid someone will fly here and have my bedmate killed. touchwood.. haha.

Improving ourselves is the only way to avoid disaster from striking us. Knowing that we are living in a world that has all sorts of obstacles, changing ourselves will be a faster and better way to solve problem than expecting others to change as the real problem lies within ourselves but not others. May I can improve from one year to another and hope that my perseverance doesn't leave me before I attain the freedom which all of us will acquire one day.

Cheers and have a nice day!!

2 comments:

Te Ying said...

haha, try to ask shoky in bed tonight... =P

Jox hOnG said...

He won't tell me.. haha.