Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hiking!!

Welcomed to the morialta conservation park by the morning breeze, I was called back to the time when I enjoyed the view and the cold air of cameron highland. Most of the malaysian like to find some places that are cold to stay away from the unbearable heat from the sun. Out of so many ways, I prefer going to hills and highlands like cameron just to have my own sweet time breathing the cool air or to enjoy steamboat up there!! Nevertheless, It will only be fun if I go there with my family or my friends.

After confining myself in the city for a few weeks, it is time for me to break out from this 'prison'. Walking under the trees was good enough for me to release all the tension built up by the immense number of readings that I need to have. I love nature. Do you? Everything from the nature is so beautiful. If you are careful enought you will notice it.

Four hours of hiking were passed with laughter. Nature can cure one's heart with the voice of the birds, sound from the water and the colours of the trees and ferns. This trip doesn't disappoint us who seek for peace in our hearts.

MySA, thanks for everything..

2 comments:

Morning Star said...

haha....wat's My SA o??? hehe!!! so long dint leave comment le....paisela!!!

Jox hOnG said...

Malaysia student association. haha. It is a association in my uni. Very nice one!