Sunday, April 13, 2008

17th of April Finally!! My computer is alive again!!!

My laptop was put to sleep for about four days due to the broke down of my adapter. That will be the reason why I didn't update my post until today. Here I will write about a few things I had experienced in these four days.

13rd of April ----- Church day!! It was the first time I went to a church. The design of the church was really similar the one in the movie. The shape, the decoration and the ornament gave me a holy feeling ( I thought of a holy angel giving a priest a Bible once I got in there. :P:P ) It was really fun to know how they pray and learn the teaching from the priest ( The church I went is a catholic church). In most of the events, they sang with wonderful melody. It is kind of interesting although I hardly understand what they are doing. What I had done was just following the people in front of me. When they knelt I knelt, when they stood I stood, but when they sang of course I kept quiet as I dunno how to sing their songs! After praying sections and teaching sections conducted by the honorable priest, there was one event which gave holy communions to those who are faithful to the god. For non-christian like me, we were given blessings! haha. Happy to get blessing though. :P:P

14th to 17th of April ---- I enrolled in the english coursework organized by the learning connection of west campus. Therefore, I spent my morning and afternoon in the campus everyday to learn some stuff like reading skill, writing skill, referencing skill and oral presentation skill. Hope I had learn something from the voluntary course though sometimes I was not really concentrating in some of the lectures.I felt guilty about that. haha. The life without laptop on one hand was troublesome but on the other hand, I had more time to sleep because I had nothing else to do. ( don't feel like studying :P:P) In fact, I could hardly do anything without this important tool. Even for my assignments require the use of computer.

And so I received the adapter from Dell yesterday. Everything was back to normal from that day on. haha. Thanks to the service of Dell, my lovely Green Dell was alive again. Do you guys miss me? I don't think so. :P:P Attention, tomorrow I will have a trip to the wine factories in Adelaide. Here I promise you guys that I will upload as many beautiful pictures as I could. haha. Just look forward to it!! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Te Ying said...

haha, pity u...
it was d first time i attended mass at catholic church too!! but i didn knelt down, zhi hui said dun need, haha... oh, i like their hymms!!
*hardworking*

Jox hOnG said...

Just follow them to show that we respect their religion and culture!! Haha. I am not really hardworking la.