Monday, April 7, 2008

7th of April Dr Sykes!! You are my idol!!! haha... Thank you!!

Dr Matt Sykes!!! My chemistry lecturer!!! Today I am going to talk about him. As he had helped

As I had mentioned above, his name initiates with DR which means that he is a PhD holder. And behold!! He is not really old! haha. When I first saw him, the first thought was: "This lecturer is friendly and approachable!!" As days go on, my assumption is proved to be correct!! Everyone likes him not just because he is handsome, his teachings are indeed interesting as well!!

Last Friday I had my chemistry test in Brookman building. Very sorry to say, my 'dai tao ha' syndrome hit me again!!! This time was the worst!!! Can you believe that? I left my student ID card in the examination hall!!! The funny part was I didn't notice that until today!!! When I took out my wallet to pay for my lunch, I was totally freaked out!!! haha.. I deserve that!! After some critical thinking ( Cheh.. learned from COMM class huh! ), I guessed that Dr Sykes might have taken it and kept it. Indeed, he did!!! When I received his email, I felt like jumping into the sky!!!

It was sad that I could only show my gratitude by saying " Thank you sir!!" Haha. Here once again, I would like to say " THANK YOU DR SYKES!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!" :P:P I am advised that there was another girl who did the same thing but unfortunately, Dr Sykes couldn't find her card. "You are lucky! I couldn't find hers, but I found yours! Cheers! " This was what he said in this afternoon.

If all the lecturers were like him, obviously I will enjoy my study here!!!haha.. Cheers!!

10 comments:

Te Ying said...

One word for you, BLUR!!!

Jox hOnG said...

Thanks!!! haha. Although It isn't a compliment.

Anonymous said...

事勿忙,忙多错。你必须严肃看待你的缺点,认真戒除不良习惯。以免后患无穷,惹来自他无限的烦恼。切记!切记!阿弥陀佛。

Jox hOnG said...

没事没事。哈哈。我会加油的。

~$ieW m3i~ said...

i have to agree with you, 'dai tao ha'. :P

Jox hOnG said...

Siew Mei!!!! hahaha. Glad to see you here. good good. My blog is getting popular. But i am not so hardworking as you to post something everyday. I will try my best to entertain every single person that read my blog! cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Heyo! Nice blog here! Where are you studying? Adelaide like Te Ying?

Yi Tyeng said...

Haha! Can't believe that u din realise ur card was missin till u needed it... lol U were really lucky to have found it.

Jox hOnG said...

Josephine: Ah!!! you viewed my blog!!! NO... If you notice, my English is super weak. Thats why I am worried if too many people view my blog. Anyway, thank you for viewing!! My blog is not as interesting as yours. Will learn from you. haha. Yes. I am currently studying in Adelaide. same Uni as te ying.

Yi Tyeng: I am seriously a forgetful person. Worse than you thought!haha. Hope I will be come better soon. haha.

Anonymous said...

Are you on valium or something?
My god, talking abt brown-nosing...

I'm waiting for you to blog on your 1st racist attack downunder.