Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2 of April Curry chicken + Hail storm = ???

There were two special things happened today!!! Haha. It may seem normal to you. But indeed, it is a nice day for me!! haha.

We had curry chicken today!!! The delicious dish was cooked by the professional in UV apartment again. Haha. It makes me miss the tasty curry vegetables by my mom!!! On the other hand, I just found out that many people still haven't tried curry vegetables before. -.- More surprisingly, they never heard of it. haha. I would ask my mom to cook it for you all if one day you manage to visit me in Tampin!! haha.

Before the enjoyable dinner, we were amazed by the Hail storm!! haha That was the first time i experienced a hail storm. It was ice dropping from the sky instead of snow but we still enjoyed it anyway. The scenery was fantastic and i feel regretful as my camera wasn't with me. If It is I will probably capture a astonishing video!! haha.

These few days we were puzzled by the endless tutorial and test.. Please give me luck!! haha. Here are some pictures about the hail storm and curry chicken!! Yummy!!

5 comments:

Te Ying said...

See this,
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23475100-2702,00.html
Wild windstorms roll across south, obviously South Australia was nt d only state suffering from the bad weather, I think Melbourne's condition was even worse.
Curry chicken is niceeee!!! Haha...

Jox hOnG said...

Oh... Haiz... Did the planet betray us? Or did WE betray the planet?????? Obviously.... Hope we will wake up and change our life before it is too late..

Anonymous said...

haha, curry chicken n hail storm...the most familiar food in m'sia n the most unfimiliar weather in m'sia...no bad ha...

Jox hOnG said...

Haha.. Yes.. The weird weather.. But i indeed enjoy the curry much!!! haha.

Yi Tyeng said...

Haha! U'd experienced hail storm as well. Now Perth is very cold too. Just realised I don't really like cold weather even though I hate hot weather. It's so hard for me to wake up in the morning for classes due to the coldness and I feel sleepy most of the time. :P
All the best for ur tests or watever it is.... :-)