Saturday, April 5, 2008

The dinner of MySA

In order to improve my English further, I decided to write an extra post today. This will be a post about the MySA dinner that I had joined just now. It isn't an interesting event though I will try my best to make it as attractive as I can.

This dinner was organized by MySA ( malaysia student association) and it was subsidized by AMBC ( Australia Malaysia Business Council ). The restaurant was situated near to china town and of course it was a Malaysian restaurant. Normally, we need to pay 15 dollars for a meal in that restaurant but with the subsidy from AMBA, we just need to pay 9 dollars!!

Naqip, Kamal, Syamil, Pian, Jien, Jeremy and I were the only guys from UniSA city east campus. Regardless of the small number of people we know, we enjoyed the delicious food provided. We had chicken wings, Hainan chickens, fish curry, roti canai and kangkong! If you want to make me happy, just treat me something that is green! haha.

People enjoyed chatting around.... The wind was blowing...... They didn't know... The dooms were coming.... May be one day they will know. But would it be too late?? We shall never know.

4 comments:

Te Ying said...

why dooms are coming??

Jox hOnG said...

The inevitable doom.. the disasters..
haha. Nothing acutally. Just suddenly gan kai abit.

Anonymous said...

Well, u r encouraged to join more of these gatherings to experience more social life and to broaden ur scope of life experiences. Since its an offered price and affordable, just join in if u have other opportunities.

Jox hOnG said...

I will!! haha. But a few people are going... They all want to save money!! haha.