Saturday, April 5, 2008

4th of April The Glenelg beach!!

Recently I notice that my posts are getting shorter and shorter. Hrm.. To compensate it, I will have write a LONG and most importantly WITHOUT any spelling and grammar mistakes one( Hopefully ). I think I need to be careful every time I write a post now. The mistakes I made are beyond my imagination. Thanks to Te Ying who makes me aware of my ignorance. Te Ying is currently my grammar teacher now. Her job is to correct my post and make sure my post doesn't have any grammar error. Thank you!! haha. These are the things that I have been experiencing these few days.

Friday was the day that everyone in Australia is looking forward to. The reasons? You should know. haha. For students like us. Weekends allow us to rest, to play and to finish the endless tutorials. What had i done in this lovely Friday?? It was started by a chemistry test!!! Kind of disappointing isn't it?? haha. No worries!! As the saying goes, after the bitterness comes the sweetness of life!! The first test was not really difficult. We had learned most of the knowledge during our A-levels, therefore we didn't have much problem in this test. Being careful in this test would be enough to get a high mark.

Assessments always followed by entertainments!! So did the simple assessment this time. I had my wonderful time watching the teaching of Venerable Master CK and playing DOTA with Kah Jien!! haha. The happy hours were then continued by a trip to Glenelg beach! We took a 30 minutes trem to the popular beach and we were welcomed by the heart-warming sea wind ( It is cold instead, but I still like it!! ). The sound of the waves, the singing of the seagulls, the cheerful voices of my friends, and the mesmerizing sunset calmed my heart. Everyone was totally engulfed by the beautifulness of nature. Taking picture was a necessity and don't be amazed by the number of cameras we had!! haha. Oh ya! The beaches in Pulau Redang are still the most beautiful beaches I had ever seen. Just try to experience it yourself if you have the chance to do so!

After playing, what is next?? Of course it will be a satisfying meal!! We went to the noodle house in china town and had some fabulous noodles!! haha. I was amazed by the different kinds of noodles they had!! I ordered 'shi chuan dan dan mian' and that was a good choice! The taste was nice and of course, it was filling as well ( they served a lot of noodles ). haha. Although it cost me 7 dollars, the meal gave me a really good time. haha.

If someone says boys can't chat like girls, which means boys seldom chat for a long time, I bet you will change your mind. We had a long chat in UV apartment after the enjoyable meal! Basically the chat was about the our lives and all sorts of interesting events happened among our friends. I would not write about anything about the chat here as it will be meaningless to you all. haha. What I learned from the discussion yesterday was there were indeed so many kinds of people with different opinions in this world. :P:P

Here are some pictures!! Hope you will enjoy it! Is this post long enough? Please bear with me if it isn't. haha! Cheers!!!!
















2 comments:

Te Ying said...

Hey, I'm not a teacher... We learn from each other =)

Haha, I like Friday!!! No doubt no doubt, but I'm looking forward to d break which is AROUND D CORNER!!!

Hehe, d noodles r nice bt exp la... anw, d whole day was an enjoyable one!

Jox hOnG said...

Haha. Sometimes we cannot be too 'kiam siap'. Just enjoy your life once in awhile!! Especially after you spend the money don't ever think about it again. You will have a happy life if you can do that. 中庸是最好的