Tuesday, April 1, 2008

1st of April Learning connection here i come!!!

Haha.. I will attend an english course soon!! Guess what!! It is totally free. The course is provided by the Uni to push up our english level before we face any troubles during the third year which requires a lot of language skills.. I am quite happy to enrol in it. It gives me the opportunity to improve my english.. I have so many grammar mistakes in both oral and writing. This will be a good chance to wipe off all the errors.

Basically, we need to engage in the course if we fail the test given by the Uni for communication in health. It is to test our english competency and to determine whether we need help in the language especially for international students. Even if we fail it, it will not affect our credits.. haha. So this will be a great chance for me. However, I am worried that this course is not efficient enough to improve my english up to the standard required in such a short time. Anyway, I will try my best!! haha.

For those who failed like me ( almost 70 percent of us ). Let's enjoy the course!! haha. For those who passed, congrats!!!!!

2 comments:

Te Ying said...

haha, so far i had never seen anyone who is so willing to attend d course n u r d FIRST one!! haha... hope u enjoy it!! i pass or fail arrrr? y im d last 1 to noe again? it feels juz like bio prac last time... =.="

Jox hOnG said...

Cause i know my english is bad!! haha. It will be nice if I can improve my english after attending this course.