Monday, April 28, 2008

I know i have been slacking for many days. Sorry for that.

When I have a holidays, I tend to be a slack no matter how long the holiday is. Books are forbidden and what I will do is just taking my own sweet time doing the things I like. Watching movies, playing games, and listening to the teaching of master will be just nice for me!! Anyway, who doesn't like holiday? haha.

Escaping from the fact that there was one important essay waiting to be completed, I spent most of my time hanging around with my friends. After the wonderful barossa trip, there wasn't enough time for us to have a long distance trip anymore. Haiz... Anyway, passing our holidays in the city was not a bad suggestion after all. We had experienced an interesting event like anzac day and had a simple trip to the mawson lake.

Anzac day, which stands for Australian and New Zealand Army crops, was the day to honour the soldiers that had fought for the country during world war 1. It was a big event in Australia and it gave us a great chance to witness the parade. What we had done were basically enjoying ourselves taking the photos with the statue around the city and had some fun visiting the beautiful church at north adelaide.

Talking about mawson, lake it was actually a mistake for us to think that it was a nice place to visit. ( Jien thanks K for that. Wuahahaha..) Anyway, we ended up experiencing the COLD wind and coffee in adelaide. I think It will be the bitterest coffee I had ever drink ( for what jien had ordered, I really feel amazed by how small the cup of coffee is. )

Finally my holidays ended with the sweet memories.. Hope I will enjoy my life here just like enjoying the holidays.. Cheers!!

4 comments:

Te Ying said...

Good, enjoy d holidays n start 2 work hard after dis... haha!

Jox hOnG said...

Huh... I need time!!!

Anonymous said...

wow... how i wish i were in your shoes .. man .. u are like having so much fun .everyday , you are discovering a new place . . yer ... so syok . you can even make slacking seem like a wonderland .. k la . take care .. going to redang on monday . reminds me of the sea shell and sand you got us .. ttfn . feel very much like blogging nowadays .. wanna blog soon .Shiyi here . .

Jox hOnG said...

haha shi yi!! But i am lacking the time for my assignment!! haha. Actually I didn't discover many places. Almost all the picture I took is from the city!! haha. I know that make many people confused that I had been to many places.. :P:P waakakaka