Saturday, February 23, 2008

23 Feb of 2008 Having fun!!

The weather today is like yesterday. I is cloudy and cold like Cemaron.. In fact, i miss Cemaron.. haha. I have my happy time and my sad time there.. But mostly is happy one. haha!! I like cold weather.. It will make me feel peaceful and remind me all the happiness i have gone through..

Hui li, Te Ying, jien and I went to Rundle mall today. It is a street that full with shops and shoppings.. But trust me, if you come from malaysia there only several things you can browse through. As the price is still expensive after you convert it to ringgit. :P:P. We took a few pictures so that we can post it in our blogs and let those who concern us know the place we are living. Here there are many Asian. So it is just like KL. the difference is it is cleaner and the building design is better i suppose..

Here are some picture that i took there and just enjoy it. For those who miss me, ( paise paise haha) now you have the chances to see the recent me. haha.
Ohya.. there are many street performer here unlike in malaysia. And all the performers can perform well. So it is quite relaxing if you walk around the street.


And for the Airport photo i will upload to here next time. Cause the file saiz is too big. And i will provide additional photo about adelaide next time.

After the mall i go to settle my accomodation. Phew.. finally i can have a permanent acc next week.

I also went to china town to buy some food and after that we have our dinner with many friends.. haha. They cook for us.. so nice.. save money somemore.. And i use their internet connection to online. Thanks to Hui li, Te Ying, Michelle and Zhi hui!! haha. thank you!!

3 comments:

Te Ying said...

our apartment sounds like temporary accommodation =S

Yi Tyeng said...

Honestly, u really shouldn't convert. u'll end up buying nothing if u convert everytime before u buy. :P Just enjoy your life as long as u still can afford. I tink u'll slowly get used to the price.... Cheers.... :-)

Jox hOnG said...

haha. but i really want to save money to buy the tickets back to malaysia later!! haha. I hope i can enjoy my life here like you do too yi tyeng!!