Sunday, February 24, 2008

24th of feb A trip to chin Hou and Adrian's resident..

Ha!! i will start from yesterday night. I called 5 person yesterday night and only one pick up my phone. Try to guess who is it.. It is my sister!! haha. At that time it is 9p.m for Malaysia but seems like everyone is busy with their own things. After i tried a few friends i gave up. Cause it is too late i feel sleepy after that. :P:P However, this is just like the time when i am in the national service and i have learn how to cope with it!! Thanks to national service to make me stronger!! haha.

Today morning, two of my friends sms me. they apologize for not answering my phone. Don't worry mate! i am fine1 I just feel like want to have a talk with someone. hehe. Maybe i feel bored. hehe. So i won't blame you. I understand you all. So don't worry. You all must enjoy your life k! I will try my best to enjoy mine here. But hope you all don't forget me. As i open this blog to let you all know my condition here. haha. Please leave some comment and update me your condition through email or comment and i will be absolutely pleased with that. haha.

Hooi li, Te Ying, Michelle, Jien and i went to Croydon today. Two of my friends is living there now. We went there by train and this is the first time i took a train in Adelaide. The scenery is nice and the place is serene. Adelaide is really a place for retiree. The place is full with houses but the people is not really much. That is why there a only a few people can be seen there.

We had our lunch there. We cook a spiral spaghetti together!! (in fact i only cut some tomatoes) haha. after that we watch a drama series. Is the modern version of ye man nai nai. haha. and after that i am back to the uv apartment which is the LimOngWong's accomodation and online to post some photo to you all!! haha.

After that we just spend our time in their apartment. My dinner is just toasted bread with some butter and lattuce. Pity us.. T.T i miss the curry mee in malaysia a lot!! Haiz.. seems like i am going to be thinner.. so sad. Really can't enjoy the food here.. I like hot food but they like cold one.. haha. I will just look forward to my summer holiday and enjoy the food in Malaysia once again!!

Ohya.. the sound that i always heard here is pok...pok...pok...tium... hahaha. Try to guess and send a comment to me. If you guess it right, i will give you a present!! p/s: those who in adelaide is excluded. haha.

After my dinner i dunno what to do.. Dota?? haha. maybe but i am tired.. see whether my friends want to play with me or not.. haha. That all for today. See ya and hope you can follow my post!!

2 comments:

Te Ying said...

yeah,Crydon was really FUN!! m considering 2 move there next year!! hehe...

Jox hOnG said...

haha.. i am planing to move to suburb too. it is more like home.. so that i won't feel home sick that much. If all of us can stay nearby will be better!! haha.