Friday, February 22, 2008

A new life.. the first day in adelaide

After saying good bye to all my relatives and friends.. i went in the waiting room in the airport.. although i didn't cry, my heart is a bit reluctant.. But amazingly, i feel peaceful although it is a bit reluctant...

First time taking a international flight is not really enjoyable. Although the service is good.. All the stewardess and steward is polite, the thing is it is too pack!! haha.. wht you can do is have a seat.. thats all.. But you can have a movie if you like.. they have several movie like MIB, secret game plan etc. But as i am taking a night flight.. i really don't have the energy to watch all the movies..

I can hardly have a good sleep in the air.. everything is so uncomfortable.. i like my bed!! haha.. but when i reach adelaide, i am really lack of sleep.. haiz.. like no mood at all.. We were picked by the people from the UniSA. I am taken to a backpackers hostel and there i have my first night...

No comments: