Wednesday, February 27, 2008

27th of feb My ex-roomies brithday!

Yesterday is my best roomies' birthday! haha. I call him in advance as it is really hard for me to call him at midnight ( It will be about 2.30a.m for me.) He seems to be shock and happy!! Haha. i really feel glad about that. Manford is a nice person that is easy to get along with. He is some kind of sportman and is really sporting. So you won't be worried if you wants to befriend with him. I really wish that we can still meet each other again...

Back to the time when i first arrived Cendana. I saw a guy with a basketball in his hand walking back hostel. My father remember him to be the person that just like me who has skipped the orientation in Intec. My parents chat with him and notice that he is from Malacca. At that time i feel like I can get along with him well if he was my roommate as i would say i am half of malacca people. haha. I always go to malacca since i was a kid. And I really like malacca very much. When I open the door of my hostel for the first time, i was shock that he is my roommate!! haha.

As both of us are proud of malacca, we really gets along well. Our thinking is similar and often has the same opinion. Thats why we stay together for one and a half year!! Pity him he still have to stay alone now.. We almost spend our time together in Shah Alam.. (It sounds so weird!! :P:P) But i would say he is really a good roommate. Sun yi and joshua!! you two are the best too!! haha. I won't forget 4408 one.. haha.

Manford. Wish you really have a happy birthday and will have a bright future. Really hope that can meet you again. And at last, I will say that silence makes the real conversation between friends, not saying but never needing to say is what counts! haha. You are just like my hometown friend. So crazy and friendly! I supposed Malacca people is like that!! haha. Cheers to Malacca and Tampin!!!

2 comments:

Te Ying said...

wah, a post abt hometown and friends back in INTEC, haha...
interesting, staying in akasia wif somebody else in a room is a completely new experience for me and it turned out to b great too!! at least u wont feel frightened after watching ghost movies!! haha...

Jox hOnG said...

Haha.. anything interesting that you can recall just write it out.. Share with your friends.. haha, Anyway, why you won't be frightened? haha..