Monday, February 25, 2008

25 feb Orientation.

Today is my orientation.. We are introduced by the Program director about the pharmacy course and we have a campus tour. Then we had a free lunch. After finish all the orientation we actually go to settle our accomodation.. Although the place is quite nice, we have to open all the utilities ourselves. I found out that i really cannot do things well. Thanks to Jeremy and Kah Jien.. I really troubles them a lot. Want to apologize to them here. I really have to learn to be independent.. I am too dependent to my parents before this.. My parents care for us ( all my siblings ) so much.. And as the youngest I suppose I am the most dependent one.. Don't worry!! I shall learn.. I shall become stronger from now on. I won't give up!!

We still need to wait until thursday then the service provider will only provide us the Hot water(to bathe). haiz.. I am worry about getting cold now. As i really afraid of cold. The weather is so cold somemore. haha. But i will be strong as usual. My class will start on 3rd of March and i hope i will enjoy it later..

I had my dinner in china town.. When i drink the chinese tea i really feel like i am back to home again. The taste is still the same. haha. As i often drink tea at home.. So everytime when i drink chinese tea my heart will be peaceful.. haha. If you feel homesick just go to china town and have a cup of chinese tea!! dont worry!! it is cheap!! each person for one dollar and you can add how much water you wish to add!! just have a try!!

As usual, i am back to Limongwong apartment again to use their internet. Hope that they will come to our apartment often later so that they can use our internet. Don't worry!! you all can use how much you wish!! If not really feel paise to disturb them for quite a long time.

I got no comment in my blog from my hometown friends and this is all expected. Haha. but i will be gald if you all leave a comment to me. Te Ying, thanks for supporting my blog!! haha.

5 comments:

Te Ying said...

haha...
firstly, i like d free lunch juz now.. d vegetarian patty was NICE!!!
secondly, d orientation was really really BORING!!
and thirdly, u r welcomed 2 use our hot water (pls note dat additional charges apply,haha, was joking...)
last bt not least, no worries!

Jox hOnG said...

Haha. i thought you don't really like vegetables?? haha. Vegetable is really nice. My aim is to become a vegetarian later. haha. Ohya. Thanks again for all the hospitality!!

Te Ying said...

yeah, i dun like veggie bt i like vegetarian food, those processed 1, haha...
MY CHOC IS SOOO NICE!!! haha...

BYT said...

pity hong..after i read ur blog,i feel i'm really luckily to live in malaysia now..
You are really thin now!!u have to eat a lot!ppl eat only 1 bread,u eat 5,ok?dun treat urself bad!haha...although those foods are not really delicious like malaysia's..but u have to eat much also!
Take care urself ok bro...dun let ur parents to worry about u!
Good luck hong dai ko!!i'm always bring bless u here!!

Jox hOnG said...

haha. Malaysia is really nice for some points. For the weather i like malaysia. cause always hot and only needs one type of clothes. haha. And the food Malaysia is always the best!!