Thursday, February 28, 2008

28th of feb Haiz. Seems like luck has gone for me.

Things really turn out to be bad these few days.. Everything was like not going smoothly. Hope my life will be better soon. I really wish that I can enjoy my life here but somehow I cannot do it now. I hate changes and unfortunately life is full of changing. I have learn how to cope with the changes but I still can't remove the effect. The best I can do now is I will accept the fact and won't really feel too sad about it. However, That is not good enough. The effect it has really makes my life not colourful. But I will learn hardly.

When things turn out of your expectation it really painful. I have this feeling several times before and has already get sick of it. Thats why i admire the sages. They dwell on nothing and their hear will not be moved by any of the things happen in the world. Hope i will have this kind of ability next time.

Today is a normal day again but I wake up late.. And last night is the first night I slept in the apartment i rented. It is comfortable though but sure you will agree with me that the bed in our home will always be the best. I spent my whole day buying groceries and foods. Oh ya, and figuring out how to get my books that i need.

At night, I cooked my dinner with the help if some friends. The dishes that I cooked is cabbage with onion and pork. I like cabbage but I really can't get used to the taste with the pork. I miss the tase of home cook food! especially my mother's one.. hahaha... Haiz... What to do..

I never think of going to oversea since i was small. In fact, I hope that I can have a normal and happy University life like my brother and sister in Malaysia. That is the reason why I really feel reluctant to appeal for my scholarship at the first moment. You can say that I am lucky to have that chance to study aboard and have different kinds of experience. But for me, living my life peacefully and happy with my family and friends will be good enough. But i will still appreciate this chance and learn everything that I could.

I know it is hard for you to understand me. haha. In fact, I am a person that is hard to be understand sometimes. However, if you really know me and understands me, you will find that I am actually a simple person and easy to be understand.

5 comments:

Te Ying said...

What is sages?
Agree with u, i dun like changes too. in fact i hate changes..
hey, d way u cut sausages is funny too!! haha...
and lastly, understandable...=)

Anonymous said...

你没有华严的境界,故在面临新环境那么难契入。希望你能早日调整心态,随顺一切事物和环境。做到这一点,你无论面临什么处境,都会快乐,充满喜悦。

Anonymous said...

勇敢接受严峻艰难的挑战,才能证实你蕴藏的潜在能力。

新生活有如为你注入新生命,享受拥有的这一切。虽然它苦辣参半,但这又是另一种人生的体会和经验。日后或许你会发觉它可是培育你趋向成长、成熟的温床。

Anonymous said...

I have experienced what u are going through now. At the initial stage, it is quite tough to accodomate yourself to the new environment as u had accumulate experiences at home and your mind is full of them. It takes time to change but u need to be patient and strong. I can forsee that u can solve this problem amicably. You have to accept the fact that u have to change. Let bygone be experience and memory, dare to face the forthcoming with happyness. Wish u all the best.

Jox hOnG said...

Thanks to all the comment. Mama, don't worry. I will try my best to enjoy my life here. haha. Don't worry about me. I have grown up. I know how to take care of myself. I will learn it now so that i can take care of you and papa next time.

Te ying: sage is a person that we respect due to his noble personality. Just like the buddha and the boddisatva. Kong zi and lao zi is included too.

Annynomus: Haha. really happy thay you can understand me as well. Mind to tell me who you are?? Anyway, thanks for your comment.