Tuesday, February 26, 2008

26 Feb Orientation continues...

Today the orientation was to introduce us the subject we are going to learn in this semester (study period). There are four subjects we are going to take. They are biology, chemistry, math and communication in health. The subject that i worry about is the communication in health. As my communication skill is not so good. Communicate in English is even worse. But i will try my best to get a good result.

After that we went to justice of peace in the magistrate to certify all my document. As we need to register to Pharmacy board in SA to become a pharmacy student. It is quite troublesome though. haha. The class are going to start soon. I hope i can enjoy it! All my friends and the person i care is busy with their own things. They are enjoying their life and i should do that too. I really hope that i can write my blog in mandarin but i hope to improve my English too. Thats why i am really have a dilemma now. Can anyone help me? please.. :P:P

Had my dinner in a fast food restaurant called Hungry's Jack. It is five dollar but I get a burger, French fries, drinks and ice cream. The ice cream is very nice but i really get sick of beef and pork! I want vegetables!! I think i will start cooking as soon as possible. But have to depend to other circumstances too.

Friend. How are you all?? Please tell me your condition so that I wont be outdated!! Thanks and see ya tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

Te Ying said...

write in both languages!! hehe...
btw, d orientation today is scary!!! =P

Jox hOnG said...

Yup. I felt it too.. Haiz.. what to do. We must face it one day too.. Lets work hard together!

Yi Tyeng said...

Eh hem eh hem, u are so much luckier than me ok... I took 6 subjects in my first year. So u should really feel thankful.... :P Btw, my friend used to like hungry jack so much coz it's the cheapest fast food with so many things in the 5 dollars meal. But I still prefer McD... :P

Yi Tyeng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yi Tyeng said...

Oh ya, if you want healthier fastfood, you should try the Subway... There is a lot of vegetable in the bread and you can choose watever vege that u like.
P/S: At least you eat beef and pork, i dun like beef and pork. That's why it's hard for me to eat out. :P But luckily I cook my own dinner. Haha!

Jox hOnG said...

Unfortunately, i don't like beef and pork either. Thats why i am mumbling about the food here. I really need fresh vegetables!! If possible without any meet!! haha.. Really miss Malaysia... Food, people and everything. I am looking forward to December now. Sure i will be very happy at that moment.