Friday, February 29, 2008

29th of feb A happy day!!






Haha. The internet connection in my apartment is finally connected!! Now my apartment is fully furnish with internet! We bought rice cooker and all the seasoning product from the china town. We even change a light bulb so that it will exert a white light!! haha.

Now everything is done and i think i should concentrate on how to study well in this pharmacy course. Hope i can manage it well and become a good pharmacist that can help many people in the future. About the picture where i am living i will post it here next time as my friends are using it now.

Here are some pictures of adelaide and china town. Hope you enjoy it! Will post interesting picture if i am free!! Hope this will entertain you!!








7 comments:

Te Ying said...

I can recognise some of d photos coz they were taken by me!! haha, wil contact u later for charges k...
i rmb u wan victor harbor's photos as well rite? im more than happy 2 err.... sell u, haha... dun worry, we wil enjoy 2day's trip n hmm... tmrw go glenelg ya!! haha...

Anonymous said...

wah!!ur rent house are so big. larger at least 3times than where i m staying now. how much was the rental?? how many ppl staying in a house? so all is malaysian??
anyway, I can see that u have a nice trip and enjoy to travel over there. hope u enjoy ur life there lo!!!
wen

Anonymous said...

No bad ma the house,finally u find 1.Diu,It's nice la d house.

bubu

Jox hOnG said...

Te Ying: Sell the photo to me somemore.As i remember i think you also took some of the picture from my camera before this. So you owe me money too!! haha. And the rent for my camera is one dollar per hour. Remember to pay me after your trip k?? haha.

Jox hOnG said...

ohya. About the house It is not my house!!!! haha. My friend lives there. If you read my bolg then you will know. The place called Crydon and my friends is living in there now. Hehe. I will i could get a nice house like them next year. hehe. About the apartment i am living in i will post some picture in this blog later. Then you all must give me the comment k?? haha Thanks to wen and boong. you two must support me k?? And don't forget your name again. Just tick the Name/URL and you just need to fill in the name and leave the URL empty. Then your comment will be Siwen said.... or Bubu said... Remember!!

Anonymous said...

Juz read ur blog..
wow tats a great house^^
hope 2 go there one day..for trip..
hehe..
+u there..

Jox hOnG said...

It might be nice if you come here during spring or autumn.. It is super duper hot here!! I admit that the design of the houses here are better than Malaysia. However, I prefer the climate of Malaysia!! :P:P