Friday, March 28, 2008

I am tagged by Yi Tyeng.. So I am forced to answer these questions.. :P:P

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
-- I dunno how to answer this question. I never think of it before. I would say it will probably before 30?


2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
-- Sleep or listen to nice songs and recites amituofo.


3. Who is your idol?
-- Venerable Master Chin Kong!!!!


4.Where is the place that you want to go most?
-- China will do!!


5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
-- Go to the pure land and study there. After that, help the others to go there as well!!


6. What is the purpose of your life?
-- To have a better life after this life!


7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
-- My mind... All my family members and friends.


8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
-- The Mayor's party!! haha.


9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
-- I will if the person is really the one I am looking for.


10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
-- Miss Goh Yi Tyeng a) Caring b) Intelligent c) Helpful ( A very helpful senior!!)


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
-- Be very considerate, caring, same ambitions with me ( that will be the best).


12.What type of person do you hate the most?
-- Arogant.


13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?
-- Give half to my parents and donates to chariaty with the remaining half...


14.What is your ambition?
-- Can help everyone that come for medicines. Have a lovely family. Ultimate will be going to the pure land and be released from suffering.


15.What would you wanna be after you're dead?
-- A resident in pure land.


16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
-- forgetfulness. Lazy.


17. What is your favourite colour?
-- Should be green and orange ( I haven't found one actually. It depends on the condition )


18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-- Amituofo.


19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
-- Erm.... erm.... travel to china with family!!! haha.


20. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
-- Let go everything and migrate to the pure land with my family and friends!!

Eight people that I wanna tag is..

I only have two person in my list. So it will be...
Te Ying
Sze wen

haha

4 comments:

Te Ying said...

^^ and you tagged me...

Morning Star said...

wat it mean by tagged??? y wanna answer all those question??
hehe!!

Jox hOnG said...

TY: haha. I got nobody else to tag..

MS: It means that you need to answer these questions. And you are required to remove one question from here and add one your own question.

Anonymous said...

wow, your answers are uncommendable...pure land, amithaba,a better life, charity, family...i adore your spirit to be a better man!