Tuesday, March 11, 2008

10th of House warming party!!! hahaha..

This is the day to visit my friends in suburb!! haha. They have organised a simple yet interesting house warming party in their new accomodation. Haha. About 90% of the intec guys answer the invitation! Indeed, this was the first time we have a mass gathering since we reached Adelaide.

I woke up at 8.30am. After a brief preparation, we departed with a joyful mood. 20 minutes is needed in the journey to their home. When we reached there, I was shock to find out that the house is already pack with people. ( maybe we are late) :P:P.

So the house is not so big but it was more than enough to accomodate three of my friends. There were two rooms with study tables!!! ( I am planning to buy one). They bought their own fridge, washing machine and bicycle! haha. I enjoy cycling but it is not suitable for me to have one at the moment.

Immersed in the noise of chatting and songs from the i pod, I appreciate this chance to know all my friend's condition better. The food provided is up to the standard too. I guess syamil has learn a lot of skills from his mother!! haha. So do kamal and naqib. Erm... Anyway, the mihun is too spicy. hahaha.

After the house warming we went to another friends' apartment to have a cup of tea. The tea they served were fascinating especially in this hot weather!!! haha. Thanks ya! Kiing, Amreet, Pei pei and siew mei! hehehe. Next time when you come to our apartment I may treat you some chocolate, while the stock last. hahaa.

At night, I manage to read for the first time. However, I have a weird feeling... Just like something bad is going to happen.. I would have this feeling once in awhile. Maybe it is because of the karma obstacles.. haha. But I feel much more better after chanting.. Dude, when you feel sad or even distracted. just pray.. You sure will find some peace after that. Trust me!!

I will post the pictures for the trip next time as the picture are not in my hands now. Be patient and enjoy your day!!

6 comments:

Te Ying said...

It was d first time i ate real spicy food in Adelaide!! hahaha... just nice!

i suppose u r feeling ok now, haha... Cheers!

Jox hOnG said...

Am i feeling bad before??

Te Ying said...

u said u had weird feeling, not bad... haha...

Anonymous said...

weird feeling cos u r tired, due 2 lack of sleep.

Anonymous said...

This is life,it's up and down. When u r a bit down, just manage it and do something to make it a bit up. Hahaha...

Jox hOnG said...

No worries!! I can take care of myself!! I am no longer a dependent person.. Cheers!!