Thursday, March 20, 2008

20th of march.. A new handphone. But I did a stupid thing.. haha



I got a new handphone yesterday!! The model is Nokia E65. You must be wondering how can I get a free phone. It is simple. All I need to do is sign a contract with 3 company then I can get a new phone in condition that I must use 3 for the following two years. haha. Sounds good isn't it?? I am satisfied with that phone as I never have this kind of sophisticated phone before. :P:P. I will take good care of it. However, I still feel sympathy for my old phone. It had been serving me for about two years and now it is forced to rest. Sorry Nokia 6020! Rest well and don't worry. Maybe you will find a good owner. Either it is my dad or someone else!! haha.


Guess what. I did a silly thing today. As usual, thursday is my practical day so I will have all the practical classes today. Before I left my unit in this morning, I took out all the books from my beg ( I don't need it as I only have one lecture today.) to make my life easier. Without noticing anything was wrong, I just headed to my Uni to start my lovely day. However, when the practical was about to start, I can't found my practical manual in the lab. ( we will always leave our lab manual in the lab so that we won't forget to bring it next time. ) The first thought came to me was... OMG, I brought back the book last week and I had took it out from my beg this morning!! Haiz.. So I was just asked for help from the demonstators and receive some ' lecture ' from them. Sorry sir.. and I promise I won't do it again!!


That is Yi Hong.. The Dai Tao Ha ( 大头虾 or careless person) I had this bad habits since I was young.. Luckily I manage to subdue this habits after some training.. Now it has came back to me and I will try my best to eliminate the bad habits!! Gambateh to myself!!


When I was down... The encouragement from the people beside me will soothe me. Therefore I told myself. Don't you ever try to give up as those people behind you will never let you. I have learnt how to live in this world. Only three words. Never give up!!

8 comments:

Te Ying said...

how come u r allowed 2 bring ur prac workbook bac 1?
so weird... next time b careful la, haha...

Jox hOnG said...

I am so dumb.. haha.

Anonymous said...

pratice makes perfect,so don't give up.u 'll successful one day.

Jox hOnG said...

Yeah!! perserverance!!!

Yi Tyeng said...

Finally u've got urself the new hp. Is it good? My fren like to play wif the function which u can make ur hp read out ur sms. And it's really funny when it reads those non-english words... :-)

Jox hOnG said...

I am satisfied with it. Anyway, this is the first time i get such a sophisticated phone. So i am still working on it. haha. But my phone can't show the mandarin words now. I will try letting it read out next time. haha. :P:P

Thanks for the recommadation!! haha.

Yi Tyeng said...

Oh ya, i tink tis model can't show mandarin words. Same as my hp. Sorry, forgot to tell u bout tis. But i tink dat's not really a big problem coz people seldom send sms in mandarin here in aus.

Jox hOnG said...

No worries!! I heard that we can install the software and then the phone can read the mandarin words!!haha. Cheers!!!