Thursday, March 13, 2008

11-13 of March The day when people either happy or sad.

Finally the result of almost all the examination in Malaysia has came out in these three days. STPM SPM and A-levels for either Edexcel or Singapore. The situation will always be the same. It is simple! Normally there will be two types of people. One is those who satisfied with their result and it will be a good day for them, the other will be those who feel NOT satisfied woth their result and you can definatly see some of them dropping some tears.. Haiz.. Cheers man! Your future wasn't totally depend on this result. I believe that if you all have the perserverance nothing is impossible!

These few days I had been busing with all the assignment and the reading that i deem to do. In fact, there wasn't much time left for me to do all the stuff after my classes. I am forced to postpone the daily routine (which is blogging) for three days. Alright, I admit that it is partly due to my indolence. :P:P I apologize for that. hehee~~

Weekends are coming, with all the assignments... They are coming, we got no way to run.. the way is shut... they are coming... ah!! haha. Lets face them bravely!! Yah!!!!!!

4 comments:

Morning Star said...

haha!!!finally i have some time to leave comment here gain. wah!!! u really many activities over there also o...i thk u will b finish travel all the place whn u bac lo...juz enjoy it la!!!i'm having many assignment over here too...really have to jyou la!!!

Jox hOnG said...

I have only travel to my friend's accomodation so far. My friend even went to zoo, beach and all that. Hope I have time to enjoy myself in aus later. ^^

Te Ying said...

yeah, they r coming, we hv no way to hide... but d room cant accommodate me... im so dead @@

Jox hOnG said...

why can't accomodate.. Cannot hide then just Fight!!! Basha!!!!! 冲啊!!!