Friday, March 7, 2008

7th of March! A lovely day!!

As usual, I like Friday the most!! Hehe. Everyone will agree about that!. Why?? It is simple. Because.. tomorrow is Saturday and after that will be Sunday!! Hehe.. A lot of interesting activities will be held on the weekends and most of us will have fun during the weekend!! Tomorrow morning I will go to the welcome party organized by MySa ( Malaysia Student Association) and then at night I will go to the Zu Lin Temple. hahaha. Hope I will have fun tomorrow!!


Today I woke up at 6.30 morning.. But my eyes weren't under my control. They are opposing me and still resist to be awaken. After much effort I manage to force them to accept the reality. haha. I still can't sleep early yesterday. Today will have two chem lecture. Fortunately, this time the syndrome wasn't serious enough to take my mind away. But it still makes me uncomfortable. phew!! At least I am improving.. haha. Glad to know that.

During the break between the two lecture I went to the library and have myself online!! haha. I manage to browse through various web site about Master Chin Kong and really feel happy about it. I read story from the web and it was really touching.. It is about a man who was diagnosed with cancer.. Due to his sickness, he was unable to walk and even eat.. Everything was aided by his wife.. Besides that, he suffers from the side effect of radiotherapy and the pain of it is killing him..

After some days.. He wants to give up. He seek for his wife approval.. Obviously, she rejected it! While she was immersed in the pain of losing her husband, A letter of hope reached to her hand. In the letter it describe the world that have no suffering, no sadness and no darkness.. She share this good news to her beloved and both of them agreed to pursue for this dream together!!

In pain... He strive for it... And finally he got it.. Although his wife still can't let go the qing zhi, she learn a lesson form the incident. And one day, they will still meet in the other world. But that time, no one will suffer anymore and they will be the company of each other until the day they achieve the true wisdom of our nature..

If you are interested please visit http://www.amtb-dba.org/Chinese/wang_sheng_stories/He_returned_to_the_eternal_homeland.htm


for the whole story.. Hope you like it!! enjoy!!

3 comments:

Te Ying said...

the story is meaningful... at first i wasn really interested bt whn i started reading it, i juz couldn wait 2 finish it. haha...
so next time if i miss out any interesting story do tel me!

Yi Tyeng said...

I hate Friday... 6 hours lecture on Friday afternoon isn't fun at all.... But tomorrow is a fun day, I'm going to city.... wee~~ Enjoy your weekend!

Jox hOnG said...

Haha.. The story i introduced will be nice!! so you just take note if i really introduce something here.. haha. Hope you enjoy it. Anyway, feel glad that he can go the world of ultimate bliss.. haha. That will be the best ending!!