Sunday, March 2, 2008

2nd of march Friend visit

Today i spend my whole day in my apartment!! haha. Hooi lee, Te ying, Michelle and Zhi hui come to visit us!! So it is our job to make them feel comfortable. Hope they enjoy the trip to Angas street apartment aka Dream House!!
Hooi li, Te ying and Michelle went to victor harbor (habour) yesterday. They took some photo and i will post it here later. This post I shall put my apartment photo to clearify that the picture i post last time wasn't my apartment! haha. Anyway, I am satisfied with the apartment. But hope will have a study table next time. It will be better that way as study table is need of a student!!
These are the photos and enjoy it!


The first view when you come into my apartment.















The living room!! My friends are enjoying themselves.














The view in front of the unit!















The view from the balcony!!













Again the lounge...




















The bathroom. I never use the bath tube yet!! haha.


















THe kitchen!! Very very important to save money!!










My friend's Jeremy's room.








Haha. Thats all for the apartment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

舒适的住处,温馨的友情,你是幸福的,应感恩所拥有的一切。

Anonymous said...

好好享受在澳洲的日子,这也是你难得的经历与过程。

Jox hOnG said...

haha. i understand. I have found myself. After watching Master Jin kong video.. So don't worry. I will upgrade myself.

Te Ying said...

haha... ur apartment is indeed comfortable!! more spacious n most importantly there is sunlight!! it feels more like a house than ours.
no worry, we enjoyed ourselves very much! hehe...

Jox hOnG said...

Your apartment is indeed very nice either! haha. You can tell this by seeing us present in your apartment almost everyday!! haha. Just enjoy and we might moce to suburb. At that time we can have our own room and that will be more like a home! hahaha!!

Yi Tyeng said...

I like ur apartment especially the bathroom!!! The bathroom in my house is so lousy compared to yours... :-(

Jox hOnG said...

haha. I like the bathroom too but i prefer a room with a study table..hehe