Wednesday, March 5, 2008

5th of march Could anyone help me to open my eyes?? haha.

I have one tutorial class and one lecture today. However, the lecture-sleepy syndrome wasn't cured. I tried my best to open my eyes through out the whole lecture and indeed!! I did open my eyes my my brain is empty and dunno what the lecturer is teaching.. :P:P I will find a way to overcome this problem soon and I think the most effective way will be sleep early everyday.. haha..

Ohya.. My apartment is still in darkness now. But we have contacted the retailer just now and they promise will send the technician by today. I hope when I go back I will have some good news. I will definitely happy about that. Haha. But I still enjoy the way we live in the dark apartment!! haha. It will be a good memory... Anyway, when a memory flies, it will never come back.. hehe. My another motto!!!

Time passes fast here. As class has started. I seems to get used to the law of this world. haha. Hope i will maintain it and will not regress anymore. These few days don't have time to watch the teaching of master Chin Kong. Hope will have time to watch it later. hahahaha..

Understanding the truth is cruel, but when you really understand it, you will feel that, it is better then not understanding it and remain unconscious in the dream world.. Hope I will wake up from this dream world and find the true bliss and light of the 'true self'.

No comments: