Thursday, March 13, 2008

13 of march (night) The weekends begins tomorrow!!

Yahoo!! Weekends are coming!! Central market here i come!! I seriously want to buy some vegetables!! ah!!! I miss you a lot!! Vege!!!! Yeah!! Ops.. I seems like becoming too existed. :P:P Sorry for that.. Cause i really need vegetables to survive. hehe. I am like herbivour.. In fact I hope i can become one in four years time!! haha.

Now all my friends will have their turning point of life. Hope it will be a minimum point!! Why?? It is simply. After the minimum point their life will getting better and better!! haha. Don't worry guys. Although we will be separated soon enough, we will still gather during CNY. Don't forget that!! Let fight for our future!!

Anyway, just drop by to add something to my blog. This weekend I might go the the festival of arts in Adelaide. By that time i may show you all some beautiful pictures!! hahaha.. See you later then!

2 comments:

Te Ying said...

i like weekends!!! it feels so right, but not with tonnes of tutorials n assignments waiting to be done... rather exaggerate huh... haha...
i kind of miss veggie too, which is a RARE sign. haha...

Jox hOnG said...

Missing vaggie is a good sign!! Vaggie is the most healthy food in the world!! Yeah~~ Seems like i really crazy about vaggie. Hehe. Te ying is learning to eat vaggie o... So rere.. >.<