Thursday, March 6, 2008

6th of march A hot, pratical day..

Today is my practical day as I will have two practical classes on every Thursday. This occurs since I was in Intec and amazingly it is maintained until now.. haha. The temperature for today is 38 degree Celsius. Try to feel the heat!! Your skin will get burnt if you walk under the Sun.

I still can't control my mind and my eyes in the math lecture today either. I think i better sleep early today. Tomorrow i will have a 8 o'clock morning class and I will definitely do the same thing again if I do not change my sleeping time. It should be cured as soon as possible or if not I will have a big trouble later.

Life is simple but people are making it difficult. So do I.. I have made my life difficult for a couple of years. I would like to change it now and may I have the determination and the perseverance to complete my task. Upon doing it, I shall never fall into the trough of darkness again. That all for this afternoon. I will add something to this post Later if any interesting things happen. Take care and see ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice scenery nice room and a hot hot weather... why you always felt sleepy in class?? arent't you steal the chicken from the backyard of your apartment late at night?hahaha~giv yourself a cup of coffee and OPEN your eyes~~^^

Jox hOnG said...

haha. Wuchacha. I thought you can understand me as you might meet the situation before.. haha. I also dunno why. I just feel sleepy when the lecture starts!! My friends suggested me that too. But she said It is not a good way cause I might be addicted to caffeine if i use it to often. hehe..

Anonymous said...

what a lecture-sleepy syndrome!!!yaya, all of us hav dis syndrome sometimes. if you dont want to drink coffee, drink tea lo, if you dont want tea....no choice, sleep earlier la!!!!

Jox hOnG said...

haha!!! i will!! no worries!!!

Te Ying said...

so did u sleep today during chem lecture? haha...
d only healthy way 2 solve dis prob is by sleeping early (bt no guarantee too! coz u might end up feeling sleepy) haha...

Jox hOnG said...

haha. Btw, It is!! I still feel sleepy. Haiz.. will try my best to sleep early!!. hehe.