Monday, March 10, 2008

9th of march Time to tidy up things.. even mood...

I woke up at 10a.m today.. However, when consciousness come to me, the first thing I knew is I have an headache!! Alright, the reason is simple. I indeed sleep at 3 o'clock morning ( sorry mom, I just can't help it ) just to wait for the election result from Malaysia. It happens that the opposition party wins more than usual. Things are going to change in Malaysia in these five years.

So.. Sunday will always be the time to relax and have some fun. Indeed, It turn out that I enjoying myself cleaning the toilet! Don't worry. I seriously enjoy it much. Just that my head is still complaining about the heat and the time i get to sleep. After all the cleaning, we went to china town to have our lunch. What to do.. The fridge is still empty as we only have some milk and meet inside. Guess what i had??? It is curry chicken rice!! haha. The bad thing is I had gastric after that due to the delay of having my lunch.

Tomorrow is Adelaide cup day. Having holiday on Monday will be superb!! And I will be going to kamal's housewarming party!! Hope fun will find me though I can enjoy it without dweeling on it!!

English.. A language that i wish to improve since I was in form 5. After reading my friend's blog. Shame comes to me. However, I truely believe that... Diligent is the only way to wipe off my problem.. And one day, I will master it just like others.. haha.. Good day..

P/s: due to some problem i can't upload photo to the previous post. Please endure it for awhile until i manage to rectify the problem.. Thanks!!

6 comments:

Te Ying said...

Omg, you really dun miss any post on any day.. i think i need 2 检讨 myself d...

I LIKE HOLIDAYS!!! Although i dun noe wat's Adelaide Cup for, do u noe anything abt it?

Add oil o!!

Jox hOnG said...

Haha.. Before this I am lazy to post everyday too. Hope i still can maintain it. You are not so lazy what. Not need to 检讨 la. haha.

Frankly, I dunno either. I dunno what is the cup for.. Horse racing? Football?? no idea.. haha.

I will . thanks...

Yi Tyeng said...

U shud try buying some herbal tea(凉茶 kinda tea) since the weather in adelaide now is so hot and dry. I had headache too during last year's summer and my aunt asked me to drink more herbal tea and it worked. Hope it'll work on you too... :-)

Jox hOnG said...

Haha.. I still can't find herbel tea here.. In fact, i have no time to find one. haha. Anyway, will do what you said!! Adelaide is still very hot. It is a rekod breaking.. Haha. We are a part of the history!:P:P

Yi Tyeng said...

U shud try looking for those herbal tea in oriental shop. I usually buy them from oriental shop....

Jox hOnG said...

Thanks for the info! But the weather is nice now!! haha. Feel so happy about that.