Friday, March 14, 2008

14 of march So it begins..

"Guys, Have you all call JPA for your result??" This was the first words I heard after my chemistry lecture. And guess what, we need to call th PSD to get our a-levels result. You might wondering.. Aren't we supposed to get the result before we enter the Uni? Why are we still nervous about the result then? You may find the answers here.

Due to some special circumtances, we were using our trial result to apply the uni here. So what if our results do not reach the requirement fixed by PSD? It is simple.. You can get a free ticket form adelaide back to Malaysia!! haha.. It sounds so good! After my chemistry tutorial, I went to the Reid building (which is the place we have our lab classes) to get fome free food provided by SAPSA. That is the time when everyone is discussing about the a-level result.

It reminds me of SPM. Everyone was so nervous and no one dare to make the call. Shin Yin's parents make the first move. And as espected, she got it all A's. After the good news have been received, pei pei ( the brilliant girl ) pick up the phone and make the second call. "Pei pei, Kiing, Siew Mei, dan Amreet dapat 15 markah. (Meaning all A's)" this conversation was followed by laughter and smiles.. Upon hearing so many of them getting good results, my roommate, Kah Jien is out of patience and decided to become the first boy in our batch to make the scary call.

"kah Jien, Hooi lie, Te Ying, zhi hui,... e.t.c juga dapat 15 markah." Hugging, and happy faces are once again shown by the ingenious one.. haha. Happy for them..

You must be wondering, how about me?? :P:P Until now I still haven't got my result. Cause for me, the result is not important anymore... What is important is I am here at adelaide now and I suppose I have passed the exam (If not PSD should be calling me back now).. That will be good enough!! It doesn't matter that I get 15marks as what I need to do is to strive hard now but not dwelling on the past.. What if others get 15 but I just get 14 or 13? Hah!! simple!! then all my friends can be my teacher!!! hahahaha!! So, lets enjoy!!!

For those who gets good results in the examination including SPM STPM and A levels, My congratulation to you all!! For those who are not satisfied, let forget about it and try our best to get a better one in the future!! Yahoo~~

7 comments:

Te Ying said...

hey, faster call jpa n ask!!!

Morning Star said...

haiyo...u d there for JPA la...so i thk u d satisfy le la...rite??juz no need to care of others result la..anyway, i thk u mostly will also the same la..gdluck la!!!

Jox hOnG said...

hahah.. Thanks to all the wishes... I will have good luck!!! Yeah~~

Te Ying said...

haha, after getting 15 points d still wan 2 卖关子, ahem ahem!! anw, congratz!!!

Jox hOnG said...

I didn't 卖关子啦。Anyway thank you for your concern.. I appreaciate the concern from all of you.

Yi Tyeng said...

Haha! COngratulations for getting all As!!!! I knew you could get good result. So now u can continue ur studies (or shud i say enjoy ur life since u seem to have lotsa fun there :P) in adelaide for the next 4 years. All the best!!!

Jox hOnG said...

Haha Yi Tyeng senior!! Thank for your wishes and somehow it helps me a lot.. I am trying to enjoy my life here. So must you!! Lets enjoy our days in Aus!! hahaha...