Tuesday, March 4, 2008

4th of march No electricity = No life.. but i enjoy it!! haha..

Don't know why the electrician didn't turn up today and therefore my apartment still in the darkness.. You sure is wondering why can I still online and post something here. It is simple!! I went to my friend's room!! haha..

Had my first maths class today and lucky that i am still aware through out the whole class. haha. Everything seems like going to start soon and I hope i can manage everything well. It is a normal life for me today but i seriously hope that the electricity in my apartment will be ready soon.

Electricity is important to human and especially students like us!! haha. Everything in my fridge is in danger now. We can only save some of it as we can't carry all to my friend's unit. But here I would like to apologize and show my gratitude to all my UV apartment friends. U all are the best!! haha.

Class will start soon and I might be not so free later. But i will keep my promise and post something here whenever I can online. This is to make sure my hometown friend still know my condition here and we won't feel our relationship is fading due to the distance. However, i believe that silence makes the real conversation between friends, not saying but never needing to say is what counts!!! So do my family! haha. Nothing shall affect us!! May amtb bless you all and hope you will enjoy the bliss from the heart.. Lets work hard together!! haha..

3 comments:

Te Ying said...

no electricity but enjoying? haha, so weird...
ahem ahem, it's too late to apologise...

Jox hOnG said...

haha. I am kind of a people that can ku zhong zuo le sometimes... I still enjoy it although it is kind of weird.. haha.. Too late... It won't be.. haha. I'll take another chance, take a fall , take a shot for you... Just to apologize. hahaha..

Te Ying said...

wah, not so serious though... haha...