Thursday, March 27, 2008

Do you meet this condition before?? I think you have!! haha.

I have bio tutorial, chem tutorial, math tutorial waiting for me and I need to revise for the coming test next week... However, I have been doing nothing since one hour ago!!! I feel tired doing all the tutorials... I feel lazy to read as well ( It will be useless though as I really cannot concentrate in this state ). So what I have been doing is just surfing the internet and waiting for the time to pass... I don't really wish to sleep early as well because it will give me a feeling that I am wasting my time. :P:P Indeed, I am wasting my time now... This coming weekend will seriously be a busy one for me. There will be tons of tutorials and revision to be done... I must strive hard!!

May I find the way to do everything smoothly... AMTF..

3 comments:

Te Ying said...

n d weather is like...freezing ur fingers...i cant even write properly.. help!!!

Yi Tyeng said...

I am definitely experiencing the same situation.... See, now I'm reading people's blog while I'm supposed to study. :P
Btw, u're tagged. Visit my blog to find out.... :P

Jox hOnG said...

TY: Ohya.. That is freaking cold!! The fingers can hardly move. haha.

YT: Hahahaha. Finally I found someone like me. hahaha. I can understand your feeling as well. You know why? Coz we are from the same hometown!!!! hahaha. My good senior. No worries. you are the best!!