Monday, March 3, 2008

3th of march The class starts...

Today class started!! The first class I attend is communication in health which requires us to be expert in communicates with people around us. Pharmacist must know how to present his idea to either his patient or his colleague. Disaster will happen when communication between pharmacist and doctor or patient was less..

So, we get to know each other in our class and I manage to know several people from Aus and Malaysia. They are friendly and I think I can get along with all these people in this study period. My communication skill will obviously improved If I participate in this subject well. The first assignment is an essay and we need to write about 1000 words for it. All the topics given are difficult and require a lot of information. After much consideration, I chose "Should Adderall, an amphetamine be prescribed to teenagers?". Luckily the due date is in June and I got plenty of time to find the information about the drugs. So, no worries!!! hahaha...

Bio lecture is the second class for today. I am stuck by sudden sleepiness and is half conscious through out the one hour lecture. Luckily the first class is only an introduction to the subject so it doesn't matter much. Anyway, I SERIOUSLY hope that I can keep awake for all the lectures. Amtf.. Basically the lecture is very fast and contented and so I can't manage to miss it anymore. Ohya. the sleepiness is partly due to the hot weather today(34 degree Celsius).

No worries!! I can do it!! With the help of all the people behind me. I will do it well and wait for my good news!!

4 comments:

Te Ying said...

so bersemangat.. =)
Yeah, the assignment will be fine, no worries... though I still haven't decide on which topic to choose....

Jox hOnG said...

You will find it soon. Don't worry. Just trust yourself then everything will be fine. I wish you good luck!!

P/s: I must be semangat to get through all these stuff and you shall be semangat too!! hahaa.

Morning Star said...

haha!!!later whn u come back malaysia i suppose that we have to speak standard language(English) with u as well la...that time i warning u that dun laugh on my english a...haha!!!then, i suppose that u'll be a banana la...lol.
u did saw my blog le??paise la..poor english.but, I really have a great time with all of u during CNY. evryday is so packed.
k la...dun b half concious o!!!the feel is very painful as u will feel that u like missing the ways when teacher taught finish. then, u'll regret of it. have a gd rest 1st lo..

Jox hOnG said...

haha. i won't laugh at you one. Cause my English is bad either. haha. I enjoy it too. And hope that i will have the same new year again. The conclusion is, I love new year!!!